After analyzing sports illustrated magazine first I noticed that they put their most top stories on the very front for example the one I looked at had a picture of Bryce harper breaking a baseball record. As I scroll through the magazine I notice it is full of design on the outside many pictures and collages of other athletes and their accomplishments. Each  Page usually features one athlete or multiple or a team.  They usually start with a couple lines of dialogue or quotes that the athlete it said and move onto the big story it’s has to usually be something very important since it’s not a weekly issue. I also noticed one of the ways they create the most sales is from their Instagram account they have over a couple hundred thousand followers and they have ways to buy their articles and links from there I think that’s very smart. As I looked even closer I noticed they kept the pages shortBut Clean they made sure they had enough information but not too much to where they could keep your attention I thought that was a very smart idea

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ccr#3

title cover revison